Private walking tour of Amalfi & Atrani hamlets discovering amazing landscape
Guided tour through the main and most picturesque hamlets of the Amalfi Coast. A comfortable and pleasant guided walk that allows to visit the towns of Amalfi and Ravello. Suitable for all ages and skills level, easy-to-medium level of difficulty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Torre dello Ziro
- Entry/Admission - Ravello - Atrani Walk
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torre dello Ziro, Via Salita Per Pontone, Amalfi Italy
Start the excursion passing under the monumental cemetery of Amalfi. You will reach the center of Atrani through hidden alleys and then will proceed up to the valley of the River Dragon lngo heading towards Ravello.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Visit the natural side of AMALFI hamlets
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ravello - Atrani Walk, Via Santa Chiara, Ravello Italy
Upon in Ravello, you will follow your guide doing a circular route around the city, in order to appreciate all its beauty. After some free time at your leisure in the old town, the excursion resumes downhill to the spectacular wall of Castiglione and Atrani then to close the loop route back to Amalfi.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Duomo di Ravello, Piazza Vescovado SNC, 84010, Ravello Italy
Your guide will be at your disposal for tips and suggestions about how to visit (i.e. the amazing villas Rufolo and Cimbrone) during your free time in Ravello.
Departure Point :1: Via Duca Mansone I, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
2: 84010 Atrani, SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.