Private Walking Tour of Dorsoduro District
The Dorsoduro district is the most beautiful and picturesque part of Venice famous for its many art galleries and secret corners. From in front of the Accademia Galleries we'll start an amazing walk through this district far away from the crowds of the town center. You will discover memorable corners, alleys and squares.
We'll pass by the Salute church, the most beautiful example of Baroque architecture in town and we'll also see a typical Venetian workshop where the gondolas are still made by hand. Take breathtaking photographs from Punta della Dogana, the best panoramic spot in Venice, between the Gran Canal and the Giudecca Canal, the heart of the Venetian lagoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private official guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita' Dorsoduro 1050 Dorsoduro 1050, 30123 Venice Italy
The largest museum in Venice
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
The home of Peggy Guggenheim for over 30 years
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
The most beautiful example of Baroque architecture along the Gran Canal
Pass By: Punta della Dogana, Sestiere Dorsoduro 2, 30123 Venice Italy
The best panoramic spot in town between the Gran Canal and the Giudecca Canal
Stop At: Fondamenta Zattere, Fondamente Zattere, Venice Italy
The favourite walk of the Venetians along the Giudecca Canal. From here we'll see the Redentore church on the Giudecca island and discover the tradition behind the Redentore Festival in mid July.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Squero di San Trovaso, Rio San Trovaso, 30170 Venice Italy
The famous pictoresque gondola workshop
Departure Point :Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Masks are mandatory on board the waterbuses and private water taxis
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.