Private Walking Tour of Montmartre
Explore the Parisian neighborhood of Montmartre a 3-hour private walking tour with a focus on arts and culture. With a private guide, you'll become immersed in the historical and modern art scenes of the French capital, which centered around this bohemian district and has played host to some of the most famous artists in the world, including Van Gogh and Picasso. As you stroll along cobbled streets, keep your eyes peeled for today's promising artists selling their works.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Meet your private guide in Paris and begin your Montmartre walking tour by rambling up to the top of Basilica du Sacre-Coeur to take in its panoramic view of Paris.
With an eye toward contributions from the art world, your tour provides the chance to meet local artists who gather in this neighborhood to sell their pieces in the Place du Tertre. Wander along charming streets where Van Gogh, Toulouse-Lautrec, and Picasso once painted, and see La Maison Rose, the Cabaret Lapin Agile, and the only working vineyard in Paris.
Before or after your tour, perhaps relax over lunch and a glass of wine at a local brasserie (own expense).
Departure Point :Your guide can meet you at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wear walking shoes
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.