Private Walking Tour of Riga Old Town
The ideal option for private tours in the Old Town. Explore Old Riga with a professional local tour guide, who will tell you the real stories and legends about this historic part of Riga. On this tour we will show you the House of Blackheads, St. George church, the little and the big guild, Cat’s house, the powder tower and a lot more. If you have any special requirements to see some objects that are not included in the list you are more than welcome to ask the guide on the day to show and tell you about it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The most enchanting part of Riga is the Old Town. The buildings and the history surrounding them creates a fascinating and whimsical picture of Riga’s past. This area also offers all of the amenities that you could possibly need: bars, night-clubs, restaurants, hotels, museums and most importantly, a great atmosphere.
Our professional and certified tour guides will walk you through Riga.
Old town of Riga is a beautiful place, and we would like to tell you a little bit more about it on our famous Riga old town walking tour through:
• Town Hall Square
• Blackhead house
• St. Peter's Church
• Dome Square
• 15-18 century complex of dwelling houses "Three Brothers"
• Swedish Gates
• Ancient fortification wall
• St. Jacob's Church
• Powder Tower
• Bastion Hill
• Freedom Monument
• City chanel
• Kaļķu street
• Liv square
• Cat House
• Large and small guild
• Convent yard
• St. John's Church
• St. George Church
Departure Point :Brīvības bulvāris, Centra rajons, Rīga, Latvia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.