Private Walking Tour San Diego: Little Italy and Gaslamp Quarter
Discover two of the most unique areas of San Diego with a local expert. Stroll around the cafés, restaurants and beautiful houses that the Italian immigrants shaped since 1920 in what today is the vibrant Little Italy neighbourhood. You will also visit the oldest quarter in the city; Gaslamp quarter. You will wander around renovated victorian-era buildings and restaurants, cafés, art galleries and more, while learning the fascinating history of this historical area of San Diego.
Your private licensed tour guide will be at your entire disposition during the total duration of the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 3 hours
- Central hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Italy, 1668 Columbia St From Laurel south to West A Street, San Diego, CA 92101-2502
Once home to San Diego's flourishing tuna fishing industry and generations of Italian families who made their living on the sea, Little Italy is now a lively neighborhood filled with patio cafés, packed restaurants, craft brew stops, urban wineries, art galleries, sophisticated shops, boutique hotels and the beautiful Amici Park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Little Italy Mercato Farmers' Market, 519 W Cedar St. between Kettner Blvd. and Front St., San Diego, CA 92101
The Little Italy Association of San Diego is a 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation that was established in 1996 to oversee and expedite the revitalization and beautification of the Little Italy neighborhood in Downtown San Diego.
Market is open only on Saturdays!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gaslamp Quarter, Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market Fourth Ave & Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
Not only is this area the epicenter of San Diego’s nightlife scene, it is also rich with cultural offerings that include theatres, art galleries, symphony halls, concert venues and museums.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House, 410 Island Ave, San Diego, CA 92101-6925
The Davis-Horton House (formerly known as the William Heath Davis House) built in 1850, is the oldest standing structure in Downtown San Diego. It serves as the home of the Gaslamp Quarter Historical Foundation (GQHF) and the Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :San Diego County Administration Center, 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Gaslamp Quarter or Little Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.