Private Walking Tour: San Gimignano and its Towers
Enjoy a two-hour visit with a professional guide to the medieval Tuscan town of San Gimignano. This UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its famous towers and 13th century walls, is a gem hidden among green hills in the picturesque Italian countryside.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance museums fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palazzo Pubblico e Torre Grossa, Piazza del Duomo, San Gimignano Italy
The political and central palace of this old medieval town in Tuscany
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, San Gimignano Italy
The main Church in San Gimignano
Departure Point :San Gimignano Porta San Giovanni, 53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.