Private Walking Tour to Coricancha, Cusco Cathedral and San Pedro Local Market
Today you will participate on a walking tour starting at the Coricancha Temple, one of the most important buildings in the city. It was one of the most important centers of worship to the Sun God of the Incas that was converted into a convent after the arrival of the Spanish. Then visit the wonderful Cusco Cathedral, built between 1560 and 1664, and end the tour visiting the San Pedro market, a pantry of thousands of products from different areas of the region. Finally, you will return to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admissions to Cusco Cathedral and Coricancha.
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Snacks and beverages.
- Touristic transportation.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
This place is also known as "The Temple of the Sun"(QuriKancha: golden temple). Upon the arrival of the Spanish, it became the basis for the construction of the Santo Domingo Convent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
The Cusco Cathedral has countless works from the Cusqueña school, combining the styles of European devotional painting of the 17th century, with the symbolism of indigenous artists from the Andes of Cusco.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
The central market of San Pedro is the oldest in Cusco. It was opened in 1925 and designed by the French architect Gustave Eiffel. It was part of a section of the Inca trail that connected with the main square. Today there are more than 1180 stores that offer fruits, vegetables, breads, food, handicrafts and others.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- The visit to San Pedro market can be replaced by a visit to Casa Concha.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.