Private Walking Tour: York
Join for a discovery walking tour of York, which gives you a fantastic overview of this beautiful city. Understand the history of this great walled city (and walk on the walls), from Roman history, through the Vikings all the way to chocolate.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Professional, local tourist guide
- Tailor-made: choose your start/end points within the city centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: York Minster, Minster Yard Deangate, York YO1 7HH England
Marvel at this magnificent medieval building as you walk along the city walls.
Stop At: York City Walls, York YO1 7HB England
Walk on the city walls (steps involved here)
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: 11 Shambles, York YO1 7LZ England
One of the most iconic streets in England - enjoy a stroll through the medieval street of narrow houses.
Pass By: Clifford's Tower, Tower Street, York YO1 9SA England
Walk past Cliffort's Tower and also understand the vast history of this great city.
Departure Point :2 Precentor's Ct, York YO1 7EJ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.