Private walking tour - Zadar, from Roman times to the present days
Zadar offers its visitors a unique fusion of a historic old town with Roman ruins and medieval churches. As you take walk from the Land Gate of Zadar, through the Kalelarga, the main street of the city since Roman times, you will learn about the symbols of the city. Sites like the Church of St. Donat, the biggest cathedral in Dalmatia–Saint Anastasia municipal square, Forum… Listen to the concert of sea waves, beside the Sea Organ instrument.
Let a professional guide take you back in time and show you all the secrets of this town.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- an experienced tourist guide
What's excluded :
- all except the tour guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje), Promenade Istarska Obala - Obale kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
The Sea organ is an musical instrument, which plays music by way of sea waves and tubes located underneath a set of large marble steps.
Departure Point :Trg pet bunara, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :The Greeting to the Sun, Istarska obala, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.