Private Washington to Gettysburg Tour
Start at your lodging point in Washington, Gettysburg, or points in between for a Gettysburg Battlefield Tour conducted by a twenty-year military veteran. Visit the cupola at the Lutheran Seminary to get General Buford’s bird’s eye view of the battle. Experience key points of the three-day battle including Little Round Top, the Devil’s Den, the Peach Orchard, the Angle, and General Armisted’s farthest advance during Pickett’s charge. Perfect for the first-time visitor or those who have conducted seasoned study.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Seminary Ridge Museum and Education Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seminary Ridge Museum and Education Center, 111 Seminary Rdg, Gettysburg, PA 17325-1718
Visit the cupola at the Lutheran Seminary to get General Buford’s bird’s eye view of the battle
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7034
A quality showcase of period weapons and ordnance. A modern gift shop and rest room.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gettysburg National Cemetery, 97 Taneytown Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325-2804
A guided discussion on the military cemetery and Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gettysburg National Military Park, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7034
Experience key points of the three-day battle including Little Round Top, the Devil’s Den, the Peach Orchard, the Angle, and General Armisted’s farthest advance during Pickett’s charge.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ronald Reagan National Airport, 2401 Smith Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22202
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.