Private Weekend Citysightseeing tour around Moscow city by car or minivan
Welcome to the car or minivan city sightseeing tour! You can enjoy the amazing city views and know a lot about Moscow and, of course, get an unforgettable experience in the capital of Russia avoiding traffic jams!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and you will leave your hotel for the nice trip around Moscow city by car or minivan. The whole tour will take about 3 hours and you will have 3 stops to admire the city and to take photos.
Be ready to see:
• Tverskaya street that is the favorite Stalin’s street,
• Theater Square and the pompous building of Bolshoi Theater where you can watch the best ballet in the world,
• KGB building where the famous prison for Political prisoners was located in the Soviet period,
• The oldest Moscow street Varvarka where the first Romanov Czar Michael was born and where the first international embassy was located,
• Red Square where you can have a look at the dazzling multi colored domes of St. Basil Cathedral, know the time on the Kremlin clock, see the Lenin’s Mausoleum and one of the most famous Moscow malls GUM,
• Zamoskvorechiye District where the King of Vodka lived and the first Moscow pub was opened in the 16th century,
• Sophiiskaya embankment where you can see the best view on the Kremlin fortress,
• Christ the Savior Cathedral that is the biggest Orthodox cathedral in Russia,
• The “Gold Mile” district that is the most expensive area for living in Moscow,
• The suspension Crimean Bridge and Gorky Park that the German band “Scorpions” sang about,
• Building of the Russian Academy of Sciences that is called “Gold Brains”,
• Sparrow Hills with an amazing view on the city where you can see all 7 Stalin’s skyscrapers including Moscow State University,
• Beautiful Moscow Embankments,
• New and Old Arbat strees,
• Moscow boulevards where Russian famous poet Pushkin adored walking.
When your tour finishes the guide will be happy to answer all your questions and give some recommendations.
Departure Point :Hotel or other client's desired location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.