Private Whale shark Ecofriendly tour from Riviera Maya
EcoColors Tours has already more than 15 years of experience running whale shark Adventure tours! This great Adventure departs daily from Cancun during the whale shark season.
The whale sharks come to the waters around Isla Mujeres, Contoy and Holbox to feed on plankton where the Caribbean Sea meets the Gulf of Mexico. You will have a remarkable opportunity to swim and snorkel with the gentle giant, in an area full of sealife.
All our boats are lead by certificated and professional guides, who are naturalists and biologists and know everything about the area and the whale sharks!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Riviera Maya
- Entry/Admission - V&V Marina
- Entry/Admission - Playa Norte
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- Pick up at your hotel in Riviera Maya
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers in Riviera Maya Hotels
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We use mouth covers all the time.
- We use gel antibacterial.
- We wash our hands every 30 minutes.
- We do not touch our face, noise, and mount.
- We say “Hello” with 1.5 mts of distance.
- We take the temperature to our employees every day.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The guide must be equipped with basic hygiene equipment will consist of: ● Medical grade masks. ● Latex or nitrile gloves. ● Antibacterial gel with 70% alcohol. ● Atomizer with alcohol and water or with Lysol. • Each unit will operate at 50% of its capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.