Private whale watching
I'll be meeting you at the marina ready to see the Gold Coast from another angle. We will get familiar with each other and jump straight on the boat where the tour begins. Straight away you are likely to see an abundance of marine life with little fish swimming around the marina. As we depart you will see the Gold Coast skyline behind us and the waterways ahead that lead to the open ocean. We pass some small local islands and head straight out to start looking for whales. I'll be guiding your glance all the time and helping you spot some other marine life in the area such as: turtles, dolphins and the occasional dugong!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Surfers Paradise Beach, The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
We will be searching for whales in the ocean near surfers paradise
Departure Point :64 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call if you would like to arrange a pickup from your hotel or the airport when you first arrive to the Gold Coast.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.