Private When Prince Harry Met Meghan Royal Black Taxi Tour
This private 4-hour tour brilliantly combines sightseeing with the most passionate of English pursuits, the Royal family. Travel around London viewing main city attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and St. James's Park, as well as shops that cater to the royal family and the newly engaged couple, Prince Harry and Meghan. Catch sight of where they met, where they’ll live together, and their favorite venues. There is a maximum group size of 5 for this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Discover the enchanting world of the British Royal Family: the Queen, Prince Charles, Princess Diana, Prince William and Kate, and now Prince Harry and Meghan. Hear the history, and see the London sites frequented by the royals. Please note this tour is offered three times during the day, so you can find the time that best suits your schedule.
Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in central London a little bit before your actual tour departure time. Board a traditional London taxi, and get ready to see where the royals go.
This tour stops at main London attractions, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, and St. James's Park, as well as shops that cater to the royal family and the newly engaged couple.
Learn where Prince Harry met Meghan Markle, the American actress, model, and humanitarian. Pass Nottingham Cottage in the grounds of Kensington Palace, Prince Harry's current home and where the couple will likely live together after they marry. Plus, discover a bunch of other central London venues the couple have visited. Your guide loads you up on fun facts about the royals, too, so you walk away with tidbits you can share with others later on.
Your tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located London accommodation (Zone1)
Return Detail :Concludes at Covent Garden or Central London Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.