Private Whitewater Tubing in Bujagali Hydropower Plant
The Activities are all led by experienced guides who are also members of the community and have grown up by the river banks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fresh fruits and Rolex
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
What's excluded :
Adventure enthusiasts will have chance to experience the White Nile close to it's source. Visitors are welcome to brave the whitewaters or opt for a relaxing stretch of water where they can enjoy a drink or watch birds. Safety is given utmost priority, all visitors are given a life jacket and helment and are supervised by experienced professional guides at all times.
Complimentary food and drinks are provided to all visitors. Visitors are especially fond of fresh fruits like Pineapples, Bananas and the classic Uganda Rolex.
• Itanda Falls, Jinja Uganda
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick travellers from anywhere in Jinja, but if booked in advance we can make a pickup from entebbe airport for an extra payment. Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.