Private Willamette Valley Wine Tasting Tour
The best wineries in Oregon lie just under an hour’s drive from Portland in the Willamette Valley, a thriving wine region known for its outstanding Pinot Noir. The Willamette Valley is one of the world’s leading Pinot producers, and with over 550 wineries and 22,000 vineyard acres planted, it is the largest and most important wine region in Oregon.The best wineries in Oregon lie just under an hour’s drive from Portland in the Willamette Valley, a thriving wine region known for its outstanding Pinot Noir. The Willamette Valley is one of the world’s leading Pinot producers, and with over 550 wineries and 22,000 vineyard acres planted, it is the largest and most important wine region in Oregon.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Only a light snack is included. Please eat lunch prior to the tour.
- Alcoholic Beverages - We will visit 3 of the following wineries: Blizzard – Ardiri – Elk Cove – David Hill – Montinore Estate – Tresori – Roco more… One wine tasting flight per person at each location is included.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willamette Valley, Willamette Valley, Oregon
Taste the best Oregon has to offer on this unforgettable wine tasting tour, just a day trip from Portland. Our informative and relaxing tour will introduce you to the beauty of the Willamette Valley and the exceptional wine it has to offer. Take in the picturesque scenery, stop at 3 local vineyards, and find out what it takes to make great Oregon Pinot Noir.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call at least 3 days prior to your tour departure date to receive your pick up time. At the designated pick up time please be waiting for your Tour Guide near the hotel lobby doors. If you are not staying at a designated pick up location contact us. We may be able to pick you up at the location you are staying at.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.