Private Windjana Gorge Day Trip from Broome
Join this one day adventure of swimming and 4WD fun as you visit Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek in the West Kimberley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Windjana Gorge
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departing Broome at 6am, travel east along the Great Northern Highway to Derby and the beginning of the Gibb River Road. Visit Windjana Gorge and wade through Tunnel Creek before heading back into Broome.
Windjana Gorge is a huge gorge cut into the ranges over millennium to reveal beautiful scenery of high vertical cliffs, sandy beaches and meandering creek. Head off on a hike at Windjana of about 4-kilometers and often see freshwater crocodiles swimming in the clear waterholes.
Tunnel Creek is an amazing natural phenomenon and holds great significance to the local Aboriginal people. It is a 750-metre long stretch of creek which runs underground through one of the oldest cave systems in Western Australia. Many aboriginal rock paintings are present in the cave and it was a hideout of the Aboriginal warrior, Jandamarra in 1897.
Finish the day with a fantastic Broome Sunset from Cable Beach.
Departure Point :All Broome Accommodation, please advise at the time of booking
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :You will be returned to your original pickup location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.