Private Windsor Castle And Eton Tour
A private and personalised tour from London
You will be picked up direct from your Hotel or accommodation, and then journey to the historic Windsor.
Before going into the Castle you will be taken on a tour of Windsor Town, and get to see the hidden sights that most of the big group tours don't have time to see. After witnessing the changing of the Guard you will have ample time to visit the castle where you are quite literally a guest of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
After lunch we will take a stroll into Eton just across the river. Home to Eton School, Prince William being a recent Scholar.
The school was also an inspiration for Hogwarts in the Harry Potter stories.
• Escape the large tours with your personal Driver and Guide
• Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off direct from your front door
• Visit the Hidden Sights of old Windsor & Eton that large coach trips miss
• Personalised and Bespoke Tour at your pace.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
I will pick you up from your central London accommodation in my comfortable private vehicle for a personalised tour of Windsor Castle, Windsor Town and Eton.
Starting in the historic centre of Windsor we will discover the hidden passages linking the Castle with the nearby Pubs. We will see the famous crooked house, and then go up behind the Castle to get a view most people miss when they visit.
Once we have seen the historic heart of Windsor, we will head to the Castle and skip the long queues. Then it will be time to get a good spot to see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony.
Many people dream of visiting the Queen and Royal family. When you visit Windsor Castle you are quite literally a guest of Her Majesty. This is a real working Royal Castle and home to Queen Elizabeth II.
Founded by William the Conqueror in 1070 this is one of the must see sights in the UK. Windsor Castle is the oldest occupied Castle in Europe, and has been home to 39 Monarchs.
You will have ample time to explore the Castle and splendid State Rooms used by the Queen to meet Heads of State and World Leaders.
This is a tour at your pace! no strict time schedules (except your own) As your private guide, I will guide you around all areas of the Castle open to the public, and of course be on hand to assist with photographs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
Within the grounds of Windsor Castle, St George's Chapel holds the tombs of Henry VIII, Charles I, George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother among many others.
It is the home of the Order of The Garter, and in recent years has become a Royal Wedding venue again, most notably the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The chapel is considered one of the finest examples of late medieval Gothic architecture. Sitting in the Quire you will be able to gaze up at a viewing gallery built for Catherine of Aragon to watch services below. All around you the walls are adorned with the brass plaques of former Knights of the Garter, some of which date to the 1390's.
Let me show you the interesting and sometimes hidden areas that many people don't spot when walking around with an audio guide!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
An optional walk across the River Thames to the small town of Eton. Home of Eton College where 19 British Prime ministers were educated. Princes William and Harry also attended the world famous College founded by King Henry VI.
Eton is also a good place to take lunch, as it is much less crowded than the main areas around Windsor Castle.
I will help you find a suitable place to take refreshments depending on your personal tastes.
We will then have time to walk around the College if you would like to do so, and then take a gentle stroll along the River Thames back to the vehicle, before returning you direct to your hotel or desired central London location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Central London Accommodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Audio Guides available for Windsor Castle in various languages
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All UK Government Safety guidelines and requirements at the time of travel will be followed during your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.