Private Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Bath from London
Your expert guide will collect you at 830am to 845am for this 10 to 12 hour tour and take you to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the City of Bath. There can be no better way to explore the Queens favourite home and the UK's most famous stone age monument and walk and explore the beautiful and romantic Roman City of Bath and it's 2000 year old Roman Bath House! We know how to skip the long lines at each venue to ensure you make the best use of the time we have together. By having your own vehicle all day we can also stop whenever you need for breaks or to just grab that stunning countryside photo you spot! You will enjoy free 4G WIFI to use all day inside the vehicle. You will be provided with free water to enjoy inside the vehicle. You will even get to stop at a secret place along the way to ensure you really do get that WOW factor! Your guide will know all the history of each venue and the best places to stop to eat/drink, shop and get that perfect photo and will even take them for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle with working air-conditioning and heating with passenger sliding doors
- Vehicle will seat 6 to 8 clients depending on your group size we use Ford, Mercedes, Kia and Hyundai
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Tickets £23.50 Windsor £19 Stonehenge £20.70 for Roman Baths less for Family, Kids, Student, Senior.
- We do not use coaches for tours we use 7 to 9 seater minivans
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Drive though the famous private school of the Royal Family of the UK. 500 years old built by King Henry VIII and still fully used to this day by the rich families of the world!
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Step inside the main weekend home of the Queen of the UK and explore this 1000 year old Royal Castle and see all the beautiful items within. You will even see the Royal Guards on duty protecting the Queen. You will also see where Harry and Megan got married! If you are super lucky you might even spot a member of the Royal Family!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Woodhenge, Countess Rd, Durrington SP4 7AR England
Take a look at the ancient wooden circle close to Stonehenge and discover why it is part of its story and to help you understand the area in a deeper way!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
View the most famous 5000 year old stone circle in the world. Take stunning photos and videos. Walk all the way around the stones getting only 3 meters away. Find out from your guide when was it built? Why was it built? How did they build it? We will explore the new visitor centre and its exhibition and even see some stone age huts. Then time to browse the great gift shop and get those important unforgettable presents.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Walk into the 2000 year old Roman Bath house in the stunning City of Bath. See and discover how the Romans used this site. Take photos and videos of the ancient magical warm water entering the baths. You will even get to taste the water and then be blessed with good luck and health from the goddess herself! The site has lots of other displays and models for you to view to make sure you really understand all the history of this bath house.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
We can take a look and get some photos and videos at the most beautiful street in Bath. See the stunning architecture of the crescent. See its famous Queen Victoria Park.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also collet you from any Cruise ship port or London Airport at a small extra charge or we can also collect you from any London underground or main line train station. Also note we do collect from any London hotel or private rented accommodation in the City as part of the tour fee.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted Mountfitchet CM24 1QW England
- Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY England
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: All entry tickets to all chargeable sites need to be purchased by the client direct from the sites own website before the tour or you can also purchase them on the day direct from the site. But note this will take much longer due to queue times for those people who do not have skip the line tickets purchased in advance and will cost more
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note we do not guide inside Windsor Castle or the Bath House on this tour you will be told what do and when and the history before you enter. Then where and when to meet the guide after.
- Ticket website links and timing information will be emailed to you directly once you have placed the booking though Viator if you wish to purchase your tour tickets in advance and make sure you can skip the entry lines. YOU must print all tickets and bring with you on the tour. Do not print the emails from the sites you need the actual tickets printed.
- We do not use coaches for this tour we use 7 to 9 seater min tour vans only
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have plenty of free face masks for your whole group as well as lots of free hand sanitizer inside all our vehicles. We also carry packets of anti-bacterial wipes in each vehicle and all guides have been trained in how to keep the van sanitized. Also all our guides have been fully vaccinated.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.