Private Windsurfing Lessons in Aruba
When you do windsurfing with us, you start feeling the powers of the trade winds of Aruba, and the speed you can acquire with it! Besides, you will be in our waist-deep, warm, blue ocean water and get the true island vibes with our team. Since we have been around for a long time, you will find that it's all about wind & water for us and that Aruba is the ultimate destination to get your windsurfing powers up! Once you get to know this part of Aruba, the sports and us, you will completely understand why we live on this island! And we'd like to let you enjoy it and relax!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Windsurf Instructor
- Life Jackets (on request, not recommended)
- Private transportation
- Windsurfing Equipment
- Fresh Water shower
- Beach Chairs & Hammocks
What's excluded :
When you arrive at our school, the first thing you should do is take out your flipflops and everything that is heavy and warm! We will welcome you happily and make sure you fill in the necessary papers, put away your luggage (in lockers) and get ready for the lesson! You will get watershoes and a life jacket if you need it. First, we will give you a short explanation & demonstration on the beach about the wind, the sail, the boom, the mast and your board. Then we will start with small practices. We teach and let you practice at the same time so your sessions will be short to make sure you get all the basics in! You will learn how to hold your sail, how to place your feet and hands, and how to tag. We combine theory with practice, as the wind will let you feel how to manipulate your direction through steering! The second hour of your lesson, you practice by yourself under our supervision. If you need some help, we are there, but you will love that time for yourself to practice all you learnt! When you are finished, you can tell us about your experience while you peace out on the beach! This is a private lesson for 1 or 2 persons max, so that couples can go together.
Departure Point :Rooi Santo 28, Noord, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offered
You will find us in our company (stickered) pick up. Please stand outside and if you are staying in an airbnb, send us your location on whatsapp!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.