Private Wine & Charcuterie Tour (Customizable)
Book now to enjoy a day touring through the immaculate wine region of Niagara-On-The-Lake. Experience a selection from over 100 wineries in the region, with inspirations from Italy, France, Spain, Germany, and California. Feel safe and secure with your professional driver who is also your knowledgable tour guide as well. The Niagara wine region boasts awards from all over the world for taste and innovation, guaranteeing you an excursion you will never forget!
The perfect option for celebrating birthdays, promotions, or even just for an excuse to drink wine! This tour is for private parties of any size up to 6 guests.
You'll receive 3-4 different wine tastings at each of your 4 stops, resulting in 12-16 different tastings! You'll also be treated to a charcuterie & wine pairing at one of the stops and a full wine-making facility tour as well! Learn all about our immaculate wine regions well doing some drinking and eating!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Chateau des Charmes
- Entry/Admission - Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Entry/Admission - Lakeview Wine Co.
- Entry/Admission - Hinterbrook Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau des Charmes, 1025 York Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Sprawling vineyards in picturesque, verdant surrounds offering, tastings & light fare. Here you will be treated to their immaculate estate as well as their fantastic wines paired with various delectable foods!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pillitteri Estates Winery, 1696 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Pillitteri Estates Winery proudly continues a family tradition of viticulture and winemaking excellence. This winery experience includes a guided wine tour of their brand new state-of-the-art facility and a tasting of 4 wines from their menu. Your guide will be with you for 45 minutes and learn about your wine interests to help you select the 4 wines you would like to sample.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lakeview Wine Co., 1067 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
With the opening of our new retail and tasting centre in May 2017, we are ushering in an exciting new future while at the same time honouring a key piece of our history. The official name change occurred on the 25th anniversary of Lakeview Cellars in October 2016, coincident with the groundbreaking ceremony for our new facility.
Designed as a showcase for all our brands, The Lakeview Wine Company retail and tasting centre provides a friendly, informative and welcoming environment where knowledge, passion and love of wines awaits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hinterbrook Winery, 1181 Lakeshore Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
At Hinterbrook, we aim to convey the true expression of the land and its people through authentic thoughtfully crafted wines. Our NOMAD label is about more than just exquisite wine, it is about the journey…the experience. Visit us to create your own story, design your own label and share your adventure with the world!
NOMAD wines are made with the philosophy to let the vineyard do the work. Through a minimalist approach we’re creating wines that are clean and unadulterated expressions of our terroir.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up wherever you are staying in Niagara Falls or Niagara-On-The-Lake, Canada only!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/3/2020 - 12/3/2021
7/3/2020 - 12/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.