Private Wine and Olive Oil Tour in Padua with Thermal Baths
Don't look for other tours as you have found the one that you will never forget. In this tour, you will live authentic Italian experiences and you will taste local made wine and oil, you will see magic places out of the commercial touristic routes and recharge your soul.
You will interact with local people who have dedicated their lives to continue ancestral family traditions, striving for quality and outstanding service.
Our guide is a passionate and charismatic local with an international background who loves to share with people from all over the world the beauty and richness of the Veneto region. You will never regret having booked this fantastic tour that will make you discover hidden gems of Italy.
Get out of the overcrowded touristic destinations and avoid the watch-and-go tours where they treat you as a dummy, join this tour and live a genuine and authentic Italian experience where you will enjoy every single second as we really care about you and your opinion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Brunch - Olive oil tasting with bread and wine at the oil mill.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Winery visit at Villa Sceriman and Monte Fasolo with wine tasting and local food.
- Entrance to the thermal baths in Galzignano.
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Vitivinicola Villa Sceriman
- Entry/Admission - Villa Contarini Rota Piva
- Entry/Admission - Agriturismo Le Volpi
- Entry/Admission - Golf Terme di Galzignano
What's excluded :
- Any extra drink or food not included in the tour has to be paid
- Stop At: Azienda Vitivinicola Villa Sceriman, Via dei Colli, 1084, 35030, Vo Italy
Villa Sceriman winery is an antique Italian villa dating back to the 15th century converted into a beautiful winery. Here there will be a wine tasting of the winery products and local food will be served.
This winery has got an incredible wine exposition with thousands of bottles displayed and you are free to buy whatever you want. You can load your shopping on the van. After the wine tasting you can take a walk around the villa and stroll among the vineyards of the farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Contarini Rota Piva, 35030 Valnogaredo, Province of Padua, Italy
Valnogaredo is a small village on the hills where there is also Villa Contarini, a magnificent palazzo built on the 15th century. Next to the Villa, there is an old olive oil mill. They will show you the laboratory where they produce the oil with local olives and they will explain to you all the process to get an excellent Italian olive oil. At the end you will have an oil tasting so that you will be able to distinguish the different qualities of oil. Here you can buy and order your favorite Italian olive oil.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agriturismo Le Volpi, Via Gemola 14, 35030, Baone Italy
We will go to visit an important winery located on Monte Fasolo, a mountain that also gives the name to the local winery that hosts three different wine producers. This wine farm is superb and you will see the underground wine cellars that are comparable to atomic bunkers due to their depth and architecture. You will walk along an underground labyrinth full of bottles and barrels of wine right under the mountain. The wine tasting area will leave you speechless, as it’s extremely professional and stylish. A wine professional will explain you all the wines along the tasting and local food will be offered. Once the wine tasting is finished you are free to walk around the farm, visit the close-by old Oratory of San Gaetano, trek around the hill and take a nap under the vineyards.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Golf Terme di Galzignano, Viale delle Terme 82, 35030, Galzignano Terme Italy
In Galzignano Terme we will chill out at the Euganean thermal baths where you can relax in the hot waters coming out from 3000-meters deep springs. You can choose to soak up in the therapeutic waters of the pools, steam up in the sauna or simply rest on sunbeds, surrounded by a green golf court, sipping a drink while admiring the hills. Finally after this resting stopover we will head back to Padova where our tour finishes.
Duration: 3 hours
• Sliced cured meat and cheese - Typical products from the area of the Colli Euganei: cured meat, cheese.
Departure Point :Piazzale della Stazione, 6, 35131 Padova PD, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.