Private Wine Tour from Phoenix to Sonoita-Elgin Vineyards
We offer Wineries Tours that strive to share the passion behind Arizona wine from the vineyard to your glass in our customized 5-hour wine tour of Southern Arizona, Sonoita-Elgin vineyards. Choose us for your fully personalized and safe wine tasting tour experience. Everyone in your party must be over the age of 21 and must bring state issued ID. The winery, tasting rooms, and vineyards will be confirming age at every stop.
• Private Tours: we will never group you with another reservation or group.
• Round-Trip Luxury Transportation: We pick you up at the location of your choice.
• Snacks and water provided.
• Wine Tasting Included: All tours rates include wine tasting fees (Flights) at 3 locations.
• Lunch included with wine tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting flights. 3 to 5 wine tasting samples per winery stop per person
- Lunch - We support our local business. Lunch and wine tasting room stop. Lunch is included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Covid Safety Kit (Sanitizer and Mask)
- Entry/Admission - Charron Vineyards & Winery
- Entry/Admission - The Café
- Entry/Admission - Flying Leap Vineyards & Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Autumn Sage Vineyards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charron Vineyards & Winery, 18585 S. Sonoita Vineyard, Vail, AZ 85641
We depart from Phoenix Scottsdale metro cities. Our drive to Sonoita Elgin Southern AZ wine country is approximately a 2hr 30min drive. We provide water, snacks and a COVID care tour kit.
You will arrive at Charron Vineyards. Your Tour Guide will get you in and seated. You will receive a menu of your choices of wine tasting flights. 1 flight of wine tasting per person in your group is included in the tour. A flight is row of wine tasting glasses tailored to what kinds of wine you want to sample.
Charron is at 4200 feet in elevation. The vines enjoy warm summer days and cool nights, the perfect growing conditions for our grapes. Join us for wine tasting with spectacular views of the Santa Rita Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Café, 3280 AZ-82, Sonoita, AZ 85637, USA
We stop in and pick up your to-go order from the Café. The café was founded by Adam Puckle, a bona fide local. He was born at Fort Huachuca in 1987. He started A.P.E. Dining to do dinner events in 2009, and added The Cafe operations in 2010. Adam's natural sense for food provides guests with approachable, comfortable, appetizing offerings designed to provide a tasty and price-valued dining experience. He selects his staff to have an innate gift for supporting an enjoyable guest experience.
We will depart Charron Vineyards for The Café to pickup up curbside your lunch and continue on to The Flying Leap Vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Flying Leap Vineyards & Distillery, 342 Elgin Rd, Elgin, AZ 85611-7504
You will arrive at Flying leap Vineyards. Your Tour Guide will get you in and seated. While you are enjoying your lunch from The Café, you will receive a menu of your choices of wine tasting flights.
Flying Leap Vineyards and Distillery is a committed team of southern Arizona family farmers, talented winemakers, skilled distillers, and passionate merchants of the Arizona Wine Country experience. They grow a vast portfolio of wine grapes on our ranches in southern & southeastern Arizona, and we produce a delicious array of finely crafted, ultra-premium wines and distilled spirits from our harvests. Flying Leap's Elgin facility is a working winery and distillery. They have spacious, beautifully manicured gardens and patios for picnicking, as well as two comfortable, accommodating and air-conditioned interior tasting rooms. The property is pet-friendly and the entire venue is handicapped-accessible.
We will depart for Autumn Sage Vineyards.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Autumn Sage Vineyards, 90 Elgin Rd, Elgin, AZ 85611-7324
You will arrive at Autumn Sage Vineyards. Your Tour Guide will get you in and seated. While you are enjoying the beauty of Southern Arizona wineries you will receive a menu of your choices of wine tasting flights.
Autumn Sage Vineyard & Winery, a Premiere property in the heart of Southern Arizona Wine Country. Come feel at home, yet so far away from it all. It is an ideal destination for tourists and locals alike for basking in the beauty of Southern Arizona. The vineyard offers a place for rejuvenation, gatherings with friends and loved ones, and of course wine tasting. Whether a special occasion, vacation, or simply a desire to explore Arizona wineries brings you here, you're guaranteed to fall in love with the unique relaxing ambiance. Autumn Sage tasting room, and Autumn Park, are ideal locations for your next Special Event.
Your wine tour is over and it's time to return to your original pickup location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All tour vehicles arriva 15-30 minutes before daparture
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Everyone in our group must be over the age of 21 and must have an State ID
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All staff members are covid tested every 2 weeks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.