Private Wine Tours by Wine Explorers Uruguay
If you are a wine lover or simply want to know the best wineries in Uruguay, their production process and be received by the owners of the establishments, you should not miss this experience!
Verónica González, the owner of the company will accompany you personally, take you in her car, have lunch with you and make many recommendations that will improve your stay in Uruguay.
In addition you may have the possibility to interact with someone local and learn more about Uruguayan culture!!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canelones, Canelones, Canelones Department
We will make a guided tour of one family winery located in the Canelones region, where 70% of the Uruguayan wineries are located. We will be received by the owners of the winery, we will know the history of the family, the vineyards, the winery and the elaboration processes. We will taste your wines accompanied by a typical local lunch, prepared especially for you.
We will pick you up at your hotel, port or the place you want and a private driver and guide will take you to the winery and will be with you throughout the day.
At the end will take you back to the place where we have picked you up.
If you come to Montevideo, you should not miss this fantastic experience!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any hotel or apartment of MontevideoAirports
- Carrasco Airport, Montevideo Uruguay
- Puerto de Montevideo
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.