Private Wine Trekking Tour Including Chilean Country Grill
If you like trekking in the hills, enjoying magnificent views of vineyards, forests and rivers, and want to taste an excellent organic wine in a historic winery, this is the perfect plan for you. You will also be delighted with a delicious Chilean country grill and excellent wine next to an open fire in an idyllic spot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - ISLA DE MAIPO
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ISLA DE MAIPO, Isla de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Wine trekking tour. If you like trekking in the hills, enjoying magnificent views of vineyards, forests and rivers, and want to taste an excellent organic wine in a historic winery, this is the perfect plan for you!
You will also be delighted with a delicious Chilean country grill and excellent wine next to an open fire in an idyllic spot.
Less than an hour's drive from Santiago de Chile you can enjoy one of the best preserved nature surroundings in the Metropolitan Region. The Hills of Naltahua are located in the Cordón de Cantillana, identified as a number one priority place for biodiversity preservation in the Santiago Metropolitan Region.
We will take a four-hour walk through the most pristine and magical places of Naltahua. Places that you can only visit on a single excursion if they are shown to you by an expert local guide. You will uncover the richness of its flora and discover its surprising fauna such us the condor, the Chilean iguana, the red fox, the puma or the Valeria grumbler lizard.
After enjoying the trek we will delight you with a country roast or "asado”. As the icing on the cake, we will visit a renown historic winery to do a tour and have a tasting
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
After the morning trekking and the country grill, let´s visit a renown historic winery and have a tasting. Once inside the vineyard, while walking in between the grape vines, your guide will explain you the facts that make this winery so interesting. Its past, some Chilean traditio
ns and the winery present state. We will tell you about its development, how it evolves and the technology behind that finally make the wine so excellent. Natural cultivation of the grape vines, with minimal human intervention, results in healthy and mature grapes, a high quality raw material to make excelent wines. While walking inside the cellar, we will explain you the wine making process and we will have a final tasting of three magnificent wines. Mapuche Museum
You will also get the chance to approach the native pre-columbian culture visiting the Undurraga´s Mapuche Museum that recreates the cosmovision and way of life of the prehispanic inhabitants of this central area of Chile.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in Santiago City and the Arturo Merino International Airport orthe Central train / bus Station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide each of our clients with a brand new wine glass that will be conveniently disinfected and cleaned after each wine tasting or as many times as needed. The customer can keep the cup as a gift.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.