Private Winery and Dinner in Chianti Villa from Florence
About one hour from Florence, Chianti is a picture-postcard corner of Tuscany covered in rolling hills punctuated by rows of grapes, olive groves and farms where some of Italy’s most renowned wines are produced. Escorted by a private driver, you will embark on a scenic road trip through this stunning wine district, stopping at local wineries for a taste of the best local flavors. Stops include a wine tasting session at Volpaia, an ancient hamlet dating back to the 10th century where pilgrims used to stop on their way to Rome, for a visit to the cellars and vineyards. Then, when the clock strikes suppertime, your driver will take you to the Vignamaggio farm, an historic estate that has been producing wine since the 15th century, for a traditional dinner surrounded by beautiful views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver Escort
- Guided Visit of Volpaia Winery and cellar
- Guided Visit of Volpaia Winery, vineyards and cellar
- Sunset 4 courses Dinner at Vignamaggio
What's excluded :
- Local Guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Chianti is a region in the countryside of Tuscany famous for its wine. Here you can find numerous family run wine estate that produce the unique Chianti wine. Enjoy a tasting of the local wine paired with something to eat of the cuisine of Tuscany.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.