Private Winter Cesky Krumlov and Castle Museum Day Trip from Prague
Enjoy a private 10-hour day trip from Prague to the UNESCO listed town of Cesky Krumlov (Krumau). This unique urban site is located in Southern Bohemia on the meander of Vltava river. Cesky Krumlov (Krumau) is a jewel of medieval architecture, untouched by the onslaught of modern times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water in the car
- Professional local guide
- 2-hour guided walking tour in Cesky Krumlov
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Krumlov Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov Castle, Zamek cp. 59, Cesky Krumlov 381 01 Czech Republic
The magnificent Cesky Krumlov castle, entrenched on the rock above the horseshoe bend of the Vltava river, is the second most visited castle in Czechia (after the Prague castle). And rightfully so! When visiting, you will feel like a noble in a fairy-tale.
The interiors are closed during winter, we can still enjoy the visit of the courtyards, which are quite impressive. Instead of interiors, we will take you to the castle museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Church of St. Vitus, Kostelni, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
The 2nd dominant of Cesky Krumlov and the religious counterpart of the castle - which is the secular symbol of power, is the church of St.Vitus.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Historic Center of Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov is one of the most beautiful medieval towns in Europe. You can spend hours just strolling in the cobblestoned lanes of this picturesque UNESCO inscribed town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Prague. The guide will await you at the parking in Cesky Krumlov. The driver will drive you back to your hotel (or another point of preference) in Prague after the tour. Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.