Private Winter Day Trip to the Rila Mountain
Feel the winter spirit and enjoy a refreshing day trip to the Rila Mountain. You can customize the tour and choose between several different options depending on your preferences- skiing, ski doo, lift break, fortress visit and a SPA afternoon.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private driver- guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
- transportation with a comfortable A/C car with free Wi Fi
What's excluded :
- ski rent equipment (12- 16 euro)
- lift ticket/ card (5- 16 euro)
- ski doo (80- 110 euro)
- Tsari Mali Grad fortress ticket (2 euro)
- SPA ticket (8 euro)
- Food & personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Borovets Ski Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borovets Ski Resort, Borovets Bulgaria
The tour starts at 9am when the guide will take you from your hotel in Sofia and from there you will head to the Rila Mountain. The transfer time to the mountain region is about hour and a half. For this tour you can choose between 2 of the 5 options which are listed bellow:
Ski doo in Borovets: 1 or 2 hours with a ski doo in Borovets. The price varies between 80 and 110 euro.
Take the cabin lift in Borovets and enjoy the beautiful panoramic views.
Visit the restored fortress of Tsari Mali Grad, located on a hill near the village of Belchin (it is closed in Mondays and Tuesdays).
Have a skiing/ snowboarding afternoon, you can rent equipment in Botovets. Private teacher can be arranged on request (this option can not be combined with the others since it takes the whole day).
Enjoy a SPA afternoon in the village of Sapareva Banya, famous for its hot thermal springs.
The estimated return in Sofia is between 5pm and 6pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 9am. -please indicate it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for winter condtions
- For the SPA it is recommended to bring your own towels and flip flops
- The tour can be canceled if the weater condtions are bad
- The Tsari Mali Grad fortress is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.