Private Winter tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
Explore Kazbegi region and enjoy the views of snowy mountains on this winter break. During the tour you’ll visit Ananuri fortress, Mtskheta UNESCO sites, Kazbegi Museum. Weather permitting you’ll also have the opportunity to hike to Gergeti mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Georgian Holidays, Tbilisi Georgia
In the morning the guide and driver will pick you up from your place of stay in Tbilisi and you’ll start your journey to the mountainous region of Georgia.
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Hike to Gergeti mountain, where small church, Gergeti Holy Trinity, still stands. Gergeti dates from 14th century and ancient wall carvings are well-preserved on the facade of the church. The church is located under the magnificent peak of Mount Kazbegi, the third highest in Georgia at elevation of 5,033 meters above sea level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Drive back to Tbilisi and en route have lunch in one of local restaurant.
Next stop is Ananuri fortress located near Jinvali reservoir. Explore the 16th-17th cc fortifications and enjoy the views of Jinvali and surrounding nature.
After excursion at Ananuri fortress you’ll be driven back and dropped off at your place of stay in Tbilisi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Tbilisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.