Private World Heritage walk of the Buda Castle District and pub hopping tour
Take a comprehensive, private guided tour in the Castle District of Budapest and admire the World Heritage sights while tasting some of the best beer of Budapest. We have handpicked some unique pubs in and near the castle district for you to try included in the price.
The first citizens arrived to Castle Hill in the 13th century after the Mongolian invasion, seeking protection in the hills of Buda. The first royal castle was built around this time, but the massive Baroque palace today occupying most of the site was built between 1749 and 1769.
Today, Castle Hill is recognized as a World Heritage Site with eighteenth-century Baroque houses and cobblestone streets. Some houses date back to the 14th and 15th centuries. You will see The Fisherman’s Bastion with its lovely lookout towers and decorative fortification, Matthias Church with its beutiful tiled roof. If you wish you can go under ground, in the Castle district's labyrinth, although it is optional.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
You will stroll along the beautiful streets of the castle district in Budapest
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Csíki Söröző & Étterem, Mechwart Liget, Budapest, Keleti Károly u. 9, 1024 Hungary
Departure Time :11/20/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Buda Castle, Budapest, Szent György tér 2, 1014 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.