Private Yangon City Discovery Full Day Guided Tour
• Get a great city overview and orientation on a full-day tour with great local guide
• Learn about the city’s history from your informative guide
• Marvel at the stunning Buddhist monuments of Myanmar’s largest city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and cold towel
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide
- Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Domestic / International ticket to/from Yangon
- Meals other than mentioned (B : breakfast, L: Lunch, D : Dinner)Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips for local guides and drivers / Camera Fees
- We will pick you up at your hotel and visit to Chauk Htet Gyi Pagoda, the most well-known Buddhist temple in Myanmar, which is 65 meters long and 16 meters high Reclining Buddha image. Then we visit Mahabandula People Park, Colonial buildings , City Hall , High Court , Telegraphic Office and Downtown city center of Yangon.
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch at localrestaurant
13:00 – 18:00 We will continue visit to Bogyoke Aung San Market which is a major tourist destination included retails are Burmese handicraft , arts . jewelleries. Afterward , we visit Shwedagon Pagoda which is Yangon's most famous landmark , the massive 99 meter high gold plated pagoda with the diamond studded spire set on top of a small hill.
Then, we drop off to your hotel. Service off .
Departure Point :Yangon city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Droff offf back your hotel in yangon city after tour
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.