Private Yangon City Tour Including Lunch With English Local Tour Guide
This 8-hour private city tour of Yangon provides the best site of the former capital city of Myanmar. Enjoy the British colonial-style city center, explore local market, cave, many pagodas, temples, including one of the most spectacular monuments in Myanmar, the Shwedagon Pagoda, and visit the National Museum of Myanmar. This Yangon excursion begins with a guided tour through the city’s colonial-style center and includes lunch and roundtrip private transfer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Our excellent driver and professional English speaking guide will pick up from hotel and firstly visit to City center landmark Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park downtown of Yangon with remarkable sites of Colonial Buildings & City Hall. Visit to Botataung Pagoda and then visit to Bogyoke (Scott) Market where hundreds of stores and gems shops (closed on Mondays and on public holidays) and you can visit to the Myanmar Artist’s art gallery, you can taste Myanmar traditional costumes, foods, antiques. Then proceed to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda. Then transfer to Kandawgyi, one of two major lakes in Yangon and is artificial. Then enjoy sunset at there with the background of Shwedagon pagoda. Then, visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda. After sightseeing we will transfer to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up any hotels in yangon city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.