Private Yarra Valley Tour
As one of Australia’s leading wine making regions, just a short drive (approximately one hour) from Melbourne, the Yarra Valley is an ideal destination for a day trip.
With a picturesque backdrop of the Yarra Ranges as well as renowned restaurants throughout the area, wine and food lovers alike will revel in everything the Yarra Valley has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Behind the scenes barrel room wine tasting and Yarra Valley produce platter at Dominique Portet winery
- 2-course lunch (with a beverage of beer, wine or soft-drink)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Delight in an exclusive behind the scenes barrel room tasting with carefully matched Yarra Valley produce at the renowned Dominique Portet vineyard. The Portet family has been making wine for 10 generations. Now, affable Frenchman Dominique Portet - a household name in Victorian wine circles - and son Ben, are continuing the tradition at this charming winery in the heart of the Yarra Valley.
Enjoy lunch at one of the regions picturesque vineyard restaurants, either TarraWarra Estate or Oakridge Estate followed by more time exploring the region meeting local characters and sampling wine from boutique wineries such as Yarra Yering, Coldstream Hills and Yering Farm. Avoiding the crowds of the larger wineries – the tour will be tailored to suit your tastes.
While in the area, you may also choose to visit the Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary. Regarded as one of Australia’s leading wildlife reserves, the Healesville Sanctuary has over 200 species of Australian birds and animals in pristine ‘Aussie’ bush land.
• Wine tasting at a host of local boutique wineries
• Exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ barrel room tasting with one of the region’s most recognised wine makers with matched Yarra Valley produce plate
• A visit to the Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary – one of Australia’s most highly regarded wildlife sanctuaries (optional)
• The finest Yarra Valley produce with lunch at a vineyard restaurant
Departure Point :Melbourne
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.