Private Yellow Cappadocia Tour
Explore some of the Cappadocia region's otherworldly natural sites with a full-day trekking tour of some of the area's highlights.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Ozkonak Underground City
What's excluded :
- Other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goreme, Goreme, Cappadocia
You will be collected in the morning and begin your tour with a hike in the morning (approximately 1 to 2 hours) where you will see some mysterious sights.
We will then stop for lunch at a local traditional Turkish restaurant
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Avanos, Avanos, Cappadocia
Next stop will be Avanos famous for its pottery where you will also get a demonstration. This is also the place where some beautiful art was created dating back to the Hittite period.
We will stop for a photo break to take in the stunning views of this magical landscape, including the famous Fairy Chimneys.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ozkonak Underground City, Nevsehir Turkey
We will then drive to Ozkonak Underground City one of the seven underground cities of Cappadocia where the first Christians in Cappadocia used to stay during times of persecution and invasions.
You will then be dropped back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup will be from your Cappadocia hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.