Private Yellowstone Wildlife Safari with guided hikes. Picnic Lunch included!
All of our tours are led by a knowledgeable and seasoned local guide that has an education in wildlife biology/ ecology with years of experience guiding in Yellowstone.
We depart your accommodations and head towards Yellowstone’s northern range, undoubtedly one of the prime wildlife viewing spots in the world, it harbors impressive bison herds, wolf packs, and meandering bears. Visitors are likely to depart from the park’s northern lands with at least one, if not more, checks on their wildlife card. Wild and pristine. When thinking about Yellowstone, a vast and amazing back-country, large carnivores, bison herds, iconic geysers, and geothermal features fill the imagination.
Along the way we will stop to take a short a hike or two to a secluded lake or waterfall. Mid way through the tour we will stop for a picnic lunch at a scenic area.
Time permitting we will walk the boardwalks of Mammonth Hot Springs.
Note: to maximize our chances of seeing wildlife this your leaves early AM.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- binoculars provided
- spotting scope
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - gourmet sandwiches from a local deli
- Entry/Admission - Lamar Valley
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yellowstone National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamar Valley, Yellowstone National Park, WY
Known as the Serengeti of Yellowstone because of the large amounts of wildlife that congregate in the lush valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Yellowstone National Park, WY
Grizzly bears, wolves, bison, elk herds, marmots, osprey, black bear, fox, moose, coyote, etc
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Hayden Valley, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
Home to Yellowstone's second largest Bison herd, elk herds, and more. This valley attracts large predators like Grizzly Bears, wolves, coyotes, mountain lion, etc.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USA
2: Gardiner, MT 59030, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any accommodations in Gardiner, Mammoth Hot Springs, Livingston, or Bozeman, We can also meet your group at a convenient location in YNP. *NOTE: WE DO NOT PICK UP FROM JACKSON OR TETON VILLAGE*Airports
- 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.