PRIVATE Zacatlán and Chigahuapan Tour 2 Magical Towns of
We take you to live the experience of visiting 2 magical towns in a single day. Accompanied by a certified guide we will take you to enjoy nature, the outdoors, landscapes full of mountains and nature, a waterfall and its river of crystal clear water to relax and distract you from everyday stress. Live the experience of knowing how apple cider is made, how spheres are made for Christmas trees and discover that it is a handmade craft. This and more on a private tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas Quetzalapan
- Entry/Admission - Relojes Centenario
- Entry/Admission - Los Murales De Zacatlan
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Immaculate Conception
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - Does not include food, drinks, tips or tickets to non-mentioned places.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascadas Quetzalapan, Km. 6 Carretera Federal 119, limites de Chignahuapan y Zacatlan, Puebla, Mexico., Zacatlan Mexico
Surround yourself with nature and relax when you hear the water fall and observe the crystalline water of the river that forms, is the best way to escape stress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Relojes Centenario, Calle El Nigromante 3 Centro, Zacatlan 73310 Mexico
Guided tour of the monumental watch factory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Murales De Zacatlan, Privada Porfirio Diaz 1002, Zacatlan 73310 Mexico
Discover the history of this magical town through its vitromurals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of the Immaculate Conception, Romero Vargas Centro, Chignahuapan 73300 Mexico
Meet the largest sculpture of the Virgin Mary inside a church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Juan de Palafox y Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
In any hotel in the city of Puebla.Airports
- Huejotsingo Airport, Puebla Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the tours we offer is privately. If you travel as a couple, family or friends, we do not mix the tour with other people or groups unknown to you. Tours are by private car that are disinfected or sanitized before and after each tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.