Private Zadar Sightseeing with Lunch included From Zadar
Zadar is a small town with rich historical and cultural heritage Zadar was once the important city of the first Croatian kingdom and is nowadays administrative and cultural capital of northern Dalmatia. The antique Forum, the old church St. Donat, the Cathedral St Anastasia and many others will leave an impression on you. Of course, you will also visit one of the most important attraction from bucket list – Sea Organ, experimental instrument that plays music by the way of sea waves. After the sightseeing you will have lunch in one of the best restaurants is Zadar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Drinks and any other extras not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zadar, Zadar, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Zadar is a city monument, surrounded by historical ramparts, a treasury of the archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times, Renaissance and many contemporary architectural achievements such as the first sea organs in the world.
Zadar is a city where huge spaces are left for pedestrians. Using your guidebook, your walk along the cobblestone streets of the city will become a walk through history, and also an experience of the contemporary life of the city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Crkva Sv. Donata, Grgura Mrganića, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of your travels are safe. We follow the highest health & safety recommendations from national institutions and adhere to all the global hygiene protocols for safe travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.