Private Zagreb Walking Tour
Experience the rich history and the beauty of living in Zagreb on this two hour walking tour. Take a walk through the old streets of the Lower and Upper Town, enjoy the funicular ride, pass trough the Stone Gate, admire the colorful roof of St. Marko's church and hear the blast of the Gric cannon fire. This is a perfect opportunity for those who are still terrified by Covid-19 virus situation. Book a personalized private tour for a special price this season, visit beautiful places with your relatives and friends and feel safe with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour with a local / professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb Cathedral, Kaptol, Zagreb Croatia
Cathedral is dedicated to the Assumption of Mary and to kings Saint Stephen and Saint Ladislaus. The cathedral is typically Gothic, as is its sacristy, which is of great architectural value. Its prominent spires are considered to be landmarks as they are visible from most parts of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ban Josip Jelacic Monument, Ban Josip Jelacic Square, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Monument is on the central square of the city of Zagreb, Croatia, named after ban Josip Jelačić who was the Ban of Croatia between 23 March 1848 and 19 April 1859
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zrinjevac, Zagreb Croatia
Just around the corner from the central square is one of the most romantic places in Zagreb, Zrinjevac Park. Your first impression will be of a green and floral promenade – this is where art lovers flock in droves
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately. The tour takes place outside.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.