Private,Custom Niagara Escarpment-Scenic Boutique Winery Tasting Tour
We specialize in private, custom, talking, eating, drinking, laughing, sharing Wine Tasting/Vineyard Excursions/Scenery Tours. We sell adventures and would love to build a custom experience for you, that is just for you and totally all about you. Journey into the Heart of Niagara’s Wine Country under the brow of the fabulous Niagara Escarpment Biosphere Reserve. Enjoy a Full Day, winery/vineyard tasting tour. Enjoy several boutique wineries, taste the complexities of the fine craft wines produced here. This is a delightfully scenic trip, It will take about 5-6 hours and you will visit 5-7 venues. You can mix wineries, breweries, small batch distilleries and/or cider makers into your package. You can tell us where you wish to go, or we can build you a custom itinerary based on your preferences. Our tours/tastings create memories that last, that you can fondly look back on, until you come again. Your guide will take plenty of photos to memorialize your day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Food and Drink Available Upon Request At Additional Cost with Picnix
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine/Spirit or Beer Tastings are not included
- The spectacular Niagara Escarpment countryside encompasses farms, recreation areas, sweeping scenic views, enormous, up to 1675 foot, cliffs, clear streams, wetlands, rolling hills, pristine waterfalls, wildlife habitats and historical sites. The Escarpment (a giant ridge carved by ancient glaciers) is a Unesco World Biosphere Reserve: While providing a habitat for hundreds of plant and animal species, it is responsible for wondrous Niagara Falls; and it’s a vital component, along with Lake Ontario on the east, to the distinctive microclimate that supports Ontario’s most active Wine Region. The temperature here is moderated year-round, providing ideal conditions for grape growing and wine production. Tastes are born from locations, and this certainly is a great location, this distinct, unique combination of earth and climate create an unordinary place to grow fruit and craft wines.
Scenic, beautiful, charming and unforgettable, this destination boasts over 50 vineyards and boutique wineries that are mostly family run, award winning estates, that are both laid-back and approachable. Consider a day trip set in natural, postcard picturesque, majestic beauty, in a place that over the years, has lured countless artisans dedicated to creating their own vison of perfection in a glass. Enjoy these incredibly friendly and welcoming people who are eager to share their knowledge and the fruits of their labour. Wines from this region will amaze you with their complexity.
Wheel Niagara will make it all about you. We believe, that, most of the experience here is in the adventure of creating your own personal “Wine Trail”. Not all tastes are the same, varying from what we like to drink, to what we want to learn, to what we want to see and oh yeah, it helps if the whole darn thing is fun. See only what you wish.
Pick up and drop off at any location in Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada or Niagara Falls or Buffalo, New York, USA.
You will visit, 6-7 wineries/vineyards of your choice, based on your custom-built itinerary. You can mix wineries, breweries, small batch distilleries and/or cider makers into your package. You can dine a one of many eclectic bistros or visit the village. There is even a cheese shop for your pleasure.
This tour will take about 5-6 hours and will make for an eventful and unforgettable day. Your driver guide will memorialize your day with tons of photos.
The intent of Tasting, actual wine products, is to help you decide which wines you enjoy. Wineries charge for tasting samples of their products (products sampled at Niagara Vineyards are not available at the LCBO or anywhere else). They range between $5.00 and $7.00 for 3 samples, they are usually big enough for 2 people, (1 oz each). The venues usually wave the fee if you buy wine. Wheelz Niagara will comp 2-3 places for you.
Lunch, should you wish it, is extra.
We will create the perfect itinerary for you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup anywhere in the Niagara Region HotelsMotelsB&BAirBnBPrivate Residents
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/7/2017 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.