Privately guided day trip from London to Salisbury and Stonehenge
This tour gives you the flexibility of exploring Salisbury and Stonehenge at your own pace and visit the attractions you prefer with undivided attention from a private guide to yourself, your family or group of friends
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- All your food, drinks, attraction tickets and train tickets (also for the guide) are EXCLUDED
- Transport fare and attraction tickets for children aged 5-11 are also EXCLUDED
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Round Train Trip Salisbury and Stonehenge in 10 hours Tour
Approximately 4-4,5 hours in transit + 5-5,5h hours in tour
Highlights: Your guide will meet you at your chosen central London location, then you will be travelling by train to the beautiful Salisbury, where you will then take a double decker tour bus to the mysterious circle of Stones - Stonehenge. After exploring the attraction, you will head back to Salisbury and your guide will show you around: The main square, its cafes, the shops and medieval architecture are some of the things to be discovered along the way to the famous Salisbury's Cathedral (you will have the option to visit it if you wish) - The Cathedral is the most sumptuous, beautiful and iconic building in the city, and also hosts The Magna Carta - One of the most important ever written documents in Human History. After that, you will board on a train back to London with that sought after feeling of truly cultural enrichment.
Meeting Time: 8:30am
1 - Your guide will enter the paid attractions with you (Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge).
2 - The train Tickets are not included and the estimate price is between £20, and £45,00 per person depending on the time. The guide's train tickets need to be paid by the customer.
3 - Your tickets to the attractions are not included and the estimates are: Tour Bus and Stonehenge entry - £32,00 per person or £38,00 per person (including the visit to Salisbury Cathedral).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet your at your central London Hotel or preferred location (tube/train station) within zones 1 and 2 of London.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/6/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.