PrivateTour to Marble Moutain&Hoi An Ancient City,Delicious Dinner &Night Market
14:00P.M :Our guide Picks you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city. Then Transfer to Marble Mountain, we take the elevator up to the Water Mountains and with our knowledgeable tour guide, visit XaLoi tower, Linh Ung Pagoda, Tang Chon Cave, the amazing & breathtaking View Point to enjoy other beautiful mountains with names Wood, Earth, Metal and Fire.
Visit HuyenKhong cave which was used during the war as a Viet Cong hospital.
After Marble Mountain, we head to Hoi An and a walk around the Old Town and a delicious set dinner.
During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old town, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market
After dinner,you will have a chance to go to the night market and see the lovely lanterns that Hoi An is famous for, shop or just wander the Old Town . Finish The Tour and We Bring you back Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer with Safe Driver
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Moutain
- Entrance Ticket in Hoi An city
- Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Night Market
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Walk the streets of the Old Town to visit Chinese Assembly Hall, Japanese Bridge and Vietnamese heritage houses and explore the back alleys and see the night market and the famous Hoi An lanterns as they light up the streets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Night Market, Nguyen Hoang Street, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
night market and see the lovely lanterns
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountain is familiar to almost everyone who has been to Da Nang. It is so well known that many people consider it as the symbol of the area, one of the highlights on Central Vietnam’s tourist trail. An interesting journey to Ngu Hanh Son will be a most relaxing time for tourists. The mountain is a tourist wonderland with dreamlike scenery, pagodas, grottoes…
Situated about 8km southeast of Da Nang City, it resembles five fingers rising out of the ground. It was named after the basic elements of the universe: water, wood, metal, fire and earth.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang City
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.