Process and Wine Tasting in Cellar Two Hemispheres - Puerto El Morro
In this excursion we can know the process to get the wine,
We explore all the area to get all information about this process then we can taste the wine that this viñedo can do.
This excursion is for a minimum of 8 passenger.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Tour of the vineyard with the agronomist
- Lunch accompanied with wine
- Personalized wine with the name of each attendee as a souvenir.
- Professional Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- Nothing not specified
- We will be received with a welcome drink (welcome aperitif), after that we will start with the journey to the vineyard with the agronomist, here we will have a guided tour where we will learn about the different stages of the production process.
We will have a tasting of 4 wines dictated by the winemaker.
Then comes lunch that consists of a sea and land barbecue and it is done in an outdoor area overlooking the vineyard and under a large tree so the place is cool.
At the end of the tour they receive a personalized wine with the name of each attendee as a souvenir.
• Lunch is accompanied with wine.
Departure Point :Guayaquil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofGuayaquil)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and comfortable shoes for walking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.