This tour is inspired by the Way of the Cross and the pilgrimage that has a long tradition in Dol. It is not easy, but it is still a great choice for all travellers, families especially, due to it being the least tiresome of our hikes.
As we embark from Dol, we join the route that has been paved in for centuries during the procession in the morning of Good Friday. From Dol, the road leads up to the church of St. Michael that oversees the village from the high central hill. This early Christian basilica dates back all the way to the 11th century.
The procession continues to Velo Brdo, the devastated small church of Holy Vid, and descends into the village. Upon arriving on the viewpoint Kučac, we stop to rest and admire the unforgettable view of Dol and Postira, and then we return to Dol.
We strongly recommend wearing quality sports or mountain shoes, sportswear and a lot of water. The route is 5.5 km long, and it lasts for about 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hiking Sticks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kastil Gospodnetic Dol
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kastil Gospodnetic Dol, Dol 13, Postira, Brac Island 21410 Croatia
This activity ends with a tour of Dol presented to you by a person born and raised in this village, which makes this experience truly authentic. After learning about the small, but charming Dol, we all sit down for a light dinner in the Kaštil Gospodnetić tavern.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Lipa Postira, Porat 1, 21410, Postira, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Postira. Meeting point is beside the hotel Lipa next to the ramp in front of the bbq restaurant Ema.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.