Professional Photoshoot at a Virgin Beach
We are professional photographers in Punta Cana. With more than 10 years of experience photographing families, couples and destination weddings. You are guaranteed to have a stunning and memorable moments in the Dominican Paradise.
- The duration of the photo session is about 2 - 3 hours
- 200 pictures with manual single-frame color correction Lightroom.
Find and take a look our others photo packages:
- Photos Session at your Hotel - Professional Photographer
- Photo Session at a Private Beach "Costa de Amor"
- Photo Session in Cap Cana
- Photo Session at the Round Montain & Limon Beach (Montana Redonda & Playa Limon)
- Photo Session in Altos de Chavon
- Photo Session at Saona Island
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional Photographer
- 2 hours photoshoot
- 120 pictures with manual single-frame color correction Lightroom.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
You will find a virgin beach of amazing beauty! A wide, long coastal zone along which giant palm trees grow. Huge waves breaking into millions of diamond splashes. Golden sand, clear water without an admixture of algae, the azure ocean. A rocky cliff located at the end of the beach, mangroves and towers, as in the movie “Lifeguards of Malibu”, can also complement the photo shoot. Optionally, you can shoot in a hidden bay or on a cliff, which offers panoramic views.
• Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.