Professional Photoshoot in Cap Cana
We are professional photographers in Punta Cana. With more than 10 years of experience photographing families, couples and destination weddings. You are guaranteed to have a stunning and memorable moments in the Dominican Paradise.
- The duration of the photo session is about 2 hours
- 200 pictures with manual single-frame color correction Lightroom.
Find and take a look our others photo packages:
- Photos Session at your Hotel - Professional Photographer
- Photo Session at a Virgin Beach
- Photo Session at a Private Beach "Costa de Amor"
- Photo Session at the Round Montain & Limon Beach (Montana Redonda & Playa Limon)
- Photo Session in Altos de Chavon
- Photo Session at Saona Island
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional Photographer
- 2 Hours Photo Session
- 150 - 200 pictures with manual single-frame color correction in Lightroom.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
You will find a luxurious, private area, with strictly limited entry. The coastal zone of an elite beach club, one of the most expensive and protected marinas in Latin America, where elegant yachts cost several million dollars each. The well-groomed streets of the city of millionaires, snow-white yachts, a pier on a private beach with pale blue water will be a great addition to your photo shoot. The price includes a transfer to Cap Cana from the hotels of Bavaro, Punta Cana and Uvero Alto areas. As well as the official permission to shoot.
• Marina Cap Cana, Fundadores Avenue, Cap Cana, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
• Juanillo Beach, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
• Versus Marina Cap Cana, Fishing Lodge, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.