Progreso Scooter Sightseeing and Beach Break Adventure Excursion
Explore this beautiful city and its emerald green beaches in a diferent and unique way...
with a sport scooter!
ride your moped and lets hit the road!
sigthseen the Progreso coast line
jump in to the cenotes of el Corchito! visit the main square and beach malecons! and relax at our Private beach club the Silcer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Honda or Italika sport scooter
- All Fees and Taxes
- Acces to Silcer beach club
- beach club facilities, kayaks, stand padel suf board and pedal boats
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Ecologica El Corchito
- Entry/Admission - Silcer Beach Club
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - for security reasons alcoholic beverages are not included in this tour
- Snacks - optional all inclusive (buffet + non alcoholics drinks) at check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calle 19 138 Boulevard Turistico Malecon, Progreso 97320 Mexico
Before setting off on the scooters you’ll receive a briefing and a
safety helmet. To start you’ll have about 15 to 20 minutes at 2 popular beaches in Progreso on the Malecon (pie ).
Here you can take some excellent photos of the beach and shop for hand made handcrafts
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Progreso Beach, Calle 82, Merida 97320 Mexico
You’ll stop in the main square for a
chance to see the interesting architecture and buildings. like old hounted houses, city hall, and visit the near by hand crafts markets
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Reserva Ecologica El Corchito, Libramiento, Progreso Mexico
one of the most important Ecological Reserves in Yucatan. It’s a must for all those looking to submerge themselves in nature with diverse flaura and fauna makes these Cenotes magical.
If you are looking to experience cenotes (sinkholes), this is definately the best option, especially for families and adventures alike and even better that it’s only 10 minutes away from meeting point. Three cenotes, bays full of flamingos, and places to picnic make this natural playground a hit with locals and visitors alike.
To enter this ecological park, you have to take a motorized small boat ride through the lagoon that takes 2-3 minutes. Once inside, a path among mangroves will lead you around three cenotes open to the public. Choose your favorite one and enjoy a refreshing dip in its clear water, surrounded by trees and palms.
Take your pick of 3 prestine fresh water cenotes. Cenote Helechos is perfect for little ones or anyone who just wants to wade in knee-deep water. This shallow cenote is also the family area. Cenote Venado (Deer Cenote) and Cenote Pajaros (Bird Cenote) are deeper and perfect for swimming. These waters are also re known for having healing properties derived from Mayan culture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Silcer Beach Club, x 54 Calle 21 136, Ismael García, 97320 Puerto Progreso, Yuc., Mexico
Getaway in VIP style at the Silcer Beach Club with optional All inclusive open bar and Traditional Mexican Snack Buffet. ride your scooter to this beach club’s unblemished, warm sands where you escape the everyday for about 2 hours of luxury living. Lounge by the pool. Walk along the secluded beach and sip non alcohol drinks in a hammock. You will have access to the poolside bar, lounge chairs, umbrellas, showers, volleyball and Enjoy an unlimited open bar featuring non alcoholics drinks Traditional Mexican Snack Buffet including empanadas, chicken fajitas, nachos, salsa and more will keep your hunger at bay.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Shore Excursions Mexico by Criss & Sands Travel, Calle 80 s/n, Centro, 97320 Progreso, Yuc., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Driver license required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.