Promo Buenos Aires: Tigre Delta Trip + Dinner & Tango Show
Get to know Buenos Aires with this combo tour that combines two great tours in one day! You will first visit Tigre Delta on a half-day trip and can choose to do it in the morning or in the afternoon. Enjoy relaxing cruise between the many rivers and islands that compose the city of Tigre and discover a different, less stressful way of life, just a few kilometers outside Buenos Aires. In the evening, end your day in at La Ventana tango show in Buenos Aires. You will enjoy a first class three-course dinner and witness professional tango dancers and players performing during a night you will not forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only) for the Tigre Delta Tour
- Professional guide during the Tigre Delta Tour
- Boat ride on Tigre Delta
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) for the Dinner and Tango Show
- Tango Show
- Dinner - 3-course dinner at the Tango show
- Beverages (water, beer, wine) at the Tango show
- Entry/Admission - Microcentro
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
What's excluded :
- Lunch and additional food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off for the Tigre Delta Tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
You’ll be picked up from your hotel either in the morning or afternoon (as advised upon booking) or, if your hotel is outside the pickup area, meet your guide in central Buenos Aires.
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Board a bus and drive along Costanera Avenue to San Isidro. Once there, see its cathedral and the many mansions inhabited by old aristocratic families before continuing on to Tigre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Here, you will board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento’s home/museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Microcentro, Buenos Aires Argentina
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown. No drop-off to hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Ventana Tango Show, Balcarce 425 Monserrat, Buenos Aires Argentina
After hotel pickup, head to the neighborhood of San Telmo, considered the birthplace of tango and the oldest barrio in Buenos Aires. You'll arrive at a conventillo, a historic tenement where La Ventana takes place. You'll get there 90 minutes before the show to enjoy a delicious three-course dinner including a variety of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wines. Then, it's time for the show as two tango orchestras and an Argentine folk music group play while talented couples dance on stage with sensuality and breathtaking precision.
Listen to different styles of music played by the bands and sung by the singers. The show ends with a moving tribute to Eva Perón. You'll then be dropped off back at your hotel.
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change, choose one option of each course):
-Chef salad of ham, tomato, cheese, carrots and eggs
-Vitello tonnato (cold, sliced veal with tuna salsa and a creamy sauce)
-Beef empanadas served with greens
-Cream of onion soup with croutons
-Grilled veal with potatoes
-Beef sirloin fillets with Spanish potatoes
-Skirt steak with oven-baked potatoes in herbs
-Grilled chicken with green salad
-Grilled hake with mashed potatoes, spinach and capers
-Pork matambrito with carrots, onions and potatoes
-Sorrentinos stuffed with mozzarella and ham
-Flan with dulce de leche and cream
-Dulce de leche crepe
-Ice cream cup with fruit and cream
-Fruit salad bowl
-Pears cooked in malbec wine, served with ice cream
Beverages included: Wine from Bodegas Zuccardi / Water and soft drinks / Coffee or tea
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Tigre Delta Tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual for the Tango Show
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the Tigre Delta tour upon booking. Times are 9am and 1:30pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Tigre Delta Tour does not depart on Sunday afternoon.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.