Prosecco Wine Tour from Venice
Discover the history of Prosecco, the most famous Italian sparkling wine. Meet with our wine expert guide in Piazzale Roma, close to the old town of Venice, and take a seat on a comfortable van as you head to the wonderful Prosecco region. Delve into the luxuriant and fascinating Valdobbiadene and Conegliano Prosecco production areas. Visit two local wineries and learn all the secrets of the Prosecco production. Later, join a guided wine tasting and enjoy some matched typical dishes for a light lunch. Just enjoy this wonderful experience and do not worry: at the end, we will bring you back to the starting point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private small-group transport
- Local wine-expert guide
- 2 Wine tastings and Winery visits
- Light lunch with local products
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazzale Roma, 30100 Venice Italy
Meet your guide in Piazzale Roma (car parking) in Via Rio Terà Sant’Andrea (at the end of canal Rio Sant’Andrea) in front of restaurant "Il Vinatier" where you will find the guide with the sign “Prosecco Wine Tour”
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Conegliano, Conegliano, Province of Treviso, Veneto
During your trip you will pass by the original region of Prosecco, Valdobbiadene and Conegliano, a magic area of small town and expanses of vineyards . You will visit a traditional winery to learn all the secrets of Prosecco production and have a guided wine tasting, then you will stop in a traditional location for a light lunch with some typical dishes and local products.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Valdobbiadene, Valdobbiadene, Province of Treviso, Veneto
Enjoy the second wine tasting session in one of the beautiful wineries of the Prosecco area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Al Vinatier, Ramo Quinto Gallion O del Pezzetto, 463, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number for the Tour to run is 2 passengers.
- Underage customers must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 14 years of age are not allowed in this activity
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- If the group is equal to 6 participants, we could provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.