Proud Thermopylae & Famous Delphi Oracle in a Private Sightseeing
Experience the mystical feeling of the Delphi Oracle and visit one of the most famous battlefields in history, Thermopylae!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour driver, best-mannered, fully aware of the Greek history & culture
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Licensed tour guide, only upon request and extra charge
- Entry/Admission - Delphi
- Entry/Admission - Battlefield of Thermopylae
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arachova 320 04, Greece
Your private tour will start from your hotel or your cruise ship,passing by some scenic countryside places.You will pass by Livadeia and Thebes, both great ancient cities and after 2hrs the pictursque village of Arachova, which is a popular winter holiday destination with its ski center.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Delphi is the next stop, where you'll visit both the archaelogical site with the ancient theatre, and museum. Delphi is the first touristic attraction of the antiquity, as it was busy all the year round. It was the place God Apollo had his sanctuary,that the prophesis were given to every man, every prince, general and king by Pythia the High Priestess.It was the center of the universe, according to Zeus, king of the Gods.
You will visit the Oracle of Apollo, the Omfalos, the temple of Athena Pronaia, Kastaleia Spring and see some magnificent artifacts and statues, such as Eniochos the charioteer, the twin Brothers and Sphynx of Naxos.
When you feel hungry get ready to taste the famous Greek cuisine and have a memorable lunch.the tour will guide you to a traditional restaurant or tavern.It's up to you to choose from a variety of flavors of the most known Greek dishes.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Battlefield of Thermopylae, Thermopylae Greece
After your lunch there with a great view of mountain Parnassus and Itea , it is time to drive to the battlefield of Thermopylae or Hotgates and the Hot Springs, where King Leonidas and the 300 brave Spartans gave their lives for the freedom of Greece. Honor and Glory was their moto. They achived both, as their memory lasts for ever.
Leaving behind us the HotGates, we will return back to Athens.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up / drop off at Athens hotelsPick up / drop off at Athens suburbs hotels under extra chargePick up / drop off at Athens airportPick up / drop off at designated places
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.