Provencal cuisine cooking class and meal in Nice
The cuisine of Provence is particularly outstanding due to its local fresh fruits, vegetables, olive oil, and artisanal cheeses. Not quite French, not quite Italian, Provençal cuisine is unique!
• Learn all about typical Provençal ingredients, then roll up your sleeves and prepare your own 3-course meal, including bread and sweets, that you'll enjoy together after the class
• Rosé wine is included
• Takes place in the kitchen of a private apartment in downtown Nice
• Communal cooking class and dining for 2 to 6 people
• Local host Marie is a professional tour guide in Nice
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented local
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Drinks and beverages (Rosé Wine)
What's excluded :
- About your local host, Marie: "I hope to see you soon here in Nice, my lovely town! I love to travel in winter when everybody is at work. My free time is mostly spent riding a motorcycle, paddling or cooking, and I'm totally in love with Mediterranean food!"
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Traditional Nicoise salad with fresh vegetables
• Pissaladière - An iconic dish from Nice made of bread dough and the traditional topping with caramelized (almost pureed) onions
• Tatin tart with seasonal fruits
Departure Point :06000 Nice, France
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.